Friday, October 22, 2010

100 things.

So I have decided to make a list of 100 things that I want to do before I die.


I have always wanted to do this, but have never sat down and wrote it out. I was reading online the other day about the show The Buried Life on MTV, although I have never watched it, I'm pretty sure it is about these four guys doing all the things that are on their "bucket lists". So that made me want to create a list of things I want to do!

Okay this thing won't let me add more pictures. Lol I think I might be the stupid one here, because I don't know why it would let me upload one and not anymore...???

Anyways, a few things that are on my list are: swim with dolphins, build/make a scarecrow, help build a house, and visit 3rd world countries and do service. What would be on your list???

I only have one more week here then off of fabulous California home I go!!! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment