Friday, October 8, 2010

Troy is here, yayy!

I'm a happy girl. Jay and Steph went to England this weekend to visit some old mission friends, sitesee, and just have a weekend away, so this weekend I am even more thankful that he is here. He is so helpful with the kids and it is so nice to have an extra pair of hands!

We made brownies the other day while Tommy took his nap. I couldn't help but let her lick the bowl and make a mess, then take a picture. She is too cute. She is getting old enough where she is so fun to hang out with; she has such a cute little personality(mainly when Tommy isn't around lol).




I can't believe that in 3 weeks I will be home! At the beginning of this trip I thought "2 months!!!?? That is forever. That will drag on." Blah blah blah. But I really feel like these past weeks have gone by pretty quickly. I can't believe it is already a week or so into October. I'm so excited for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment