Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To Glee or Not to Glee?


So unfortunately I haven't been able to watch any other the new season yet, Ireland doesn't have it on basic cable and Hulu doesn't work over here! Oh well. If you don't watch it or haven't ever watched it, give it a shot...one episode! Even if you don't like it, you can't deny that it makes you feel good and happy.

I've always loved musicals and/or broadway. I really appreciate musical talent. Whether it is playing an instrument, singing, dancing, singing whiiiiile dancing, I like it. This show is such. The characters are so funny and SO talented. I love Jane Lynch's role(the Cheerios coach, Sue Sylvester)...she is HIGHlarious! It's just a feel good show.

<---------- Uhm hello, another good reason to watch the show;)














*and below, is a shot from their Lady Gaga episode. How fun to get to dress up in those costumes!

*Side note: does anyone know how to add a video? A YouTube video?

I've heard some people say how they can't stand this show, how annoying it is, how they would rather poke their eyes out than have to sit a whole HOUR and watch this...okay, fine, Debbie Downers. What bothers me, is this show is about people doing what they love and sharing their talents. These people are incredibly talented and work so hard. It is a fun show! It makes people happy! Some people need to lose their attitudes and get over it lol.

ps Troy lands in Dublin in 12 hours. YES! so excited:)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Robyn and other Glee fans.....

    At one point, I felt Glee was annoying and I couldn't stand to watch for 10 minutes. Then, by a stroke of good luck, I was persuaded to watch just one episode. That episode happened to be the Madonna episode. Genious. Pure Genious! From then on, I have been a Glee fan through and through. I apologize for judging those of you who watched it religiously. Don't worry, I am one of you now. I have seen every episode, heard every song, and can occasionally be heard singing them in the shower or my car. I love you Glee, and I thank you. Thank you for further encouraging my love of song and dance.

    Sincerely Yours,

    Leslie Ann Attwood
    Reformed Glee Protester

    ReplyDelete