Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I could take a hammer to my computer.

 I was about 75% of my way through a good blog post, and my freakin computer freezes. Post not saved. SO MAD. Therefore, I'm going to do a quick run through of what I had written about.
- Nursing school. January 19th. I'm terrified. Nervous, intimidated, relieved, stressed, anxious, excited, scared, so many emotions. Wish me luck, I'll need it,
- Moving home in a week and a half = leaving my job = :( I will miss these kids and Jay and Steph a lot. They will be a part of my life, forever:)
- Thanksgiving and my birthday were spent in Moreno Valley with Troy = best boyfriend ever. Love love love him = best family ever. Love them. I was so nervous to spend a whole week with them!, but it went so so good, and I had so much fun. It was perfect
- Back in the U.S. of A. Obvi. I'm glad:) Although I had an AMAZING trip and wouldn't take it back for the world, having a dryer, dishwasher, SpAcE, etc...is very nice:)
- Troy and I went to London. Go there. Best weekend of my life. Literally.
- All 3 sistas will live at home in precisely a week and a half. I'm excited:) It will be a good time.

just sayin


- for some reason it won't let me put more pictures lol...I'm still blog stupid. Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment