Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm trying to be a good blogger here.

Okay nothing has happened since yesterday, but I feel like this is a better way to spend my free time than facebook stalking(which I am actually bored of. I know, right??). So these are some things that just have been on my mind lately. I have been looking at a lot of random stuff lately, so yeahhhh:)



*Quilted black Marc Jacobs bag. Oh how I wish. I really would enjoy a nice black bag. Love.















*Disneyland. Easily one of my top 5 favorite places to be in the world. I went to Disneyworld in May(which was so cool), but Disneyland I just love! I'm sure that it is all festive and decorated right now, I want to be there!








*Eyelash extensions. Okay so Julie tells me I am silly for wanting these, and while I will admit my eyelashes are probably thicker than most, mine aren't that long. I love the way they look without any mascara on! Yes please.














*Sacramento Kings. Basketball season is just around the corner, yayyy! Even better, I'm moving home soon=cable=watching as many games as I can! So excited. I went to a few games last season, and I'm hoping that I will get to go to a few more this season. I'll be keeping my eye on the Oklahoma City Thunder this season also, they are a pretty young team, and I seem to like the coach. And I have to mention the Heat. I'm excited to see what happens with this team and their power 3. People seem to either hate them or love them, I am a D Wade fan for sure, and I do like LeBron. I just love basketball!





*Pink Macbook. My computer sucks, and I'd loooove to be able to iChat with the fam:) even though I do have a web cam and skype, it's just not the same lol.

*Nutella. K if you haven't ever had nutella, go to the store right now, and buy some. It is really popular here in Ireland, and I first fell in love with it when I was working at La Creperie in Long Beach a few years(??!?!) ago. It is fabulous on toast, crepes, marshmallows, basically anything.













* A girl can dream right?? :) I enjoy going on Mercedes website and creating my dream car.







*Hairs! Ignore that this is Paris lol, but can someone please tell me why my hair does not look like this??!

 *I want to go skydiving again! And below, was at Ryan Rules' wedding. Love our family friends:)

*This whole layout this is throwing me off, so I'm just going to type where it lets me haha. Underneath, Julie and I are ziplining in Cabo, take me there.
*Here is me and some cousins playing games, and the family at Jenni's wedding in April? May? JUNE? Shoot I have the worst memory ever! My point is I have been blessed with such an amazing family, I love them! Immediate and extended. All 3 of us girls will be living at home come January, for the first time in 2 and a half years. At first I was not so excited about this, but now I am very much looking forward to it. It will be fun to all be together again, especially now that we are older and all get along:) My Dad will be in for a rude awakening as to remember what it's like living with 4 girls! He loves it.

***I realized that most of the things that I posted today are just that, "things". Ha. I promise I think about more than things that I want slash possibly need:) I'm going to make an honest effort to blog a few times a week. I think I won't make the posts as long, maybe just one thing that has been on my mind, a funny youtube video I saw, a movie I saw, a book I'd like to read, things like that. Wish me luck, byedeebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment