Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First blog everrrrr!

So sometimes I find myself blog stalking people, and I always have wanted to make one, it's just hard for me to sit down and actually DO IT, but here I am!

I'm unsure on what to do/not computer savvy, so it make take me a while to figure this thing out, how to customize it and put pictures on, buuuut I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Today is Wednesday, August 4th. Where has the year gone?! This year I have been really fortunate to travel a lot with my job, and also out of pleasure. Just to name a few places I have gone so far have been: Seattle, Florida, Cabo, Jackson Hole...and 4 weeks from yesterday I am leaving to go to Europe for 2 months. Who does that??? I can't even explain the feelings that I have about it, I'm nervous/excited/hesitant....ah it's crazy. The family that I nanny for is going there and taking me along:) I realize and am very thankful for this once in a life time opportunity I am being given and no cost.

That is about all that's on my mind,

Robyn :-)

1 comment:

  1. so lucky to have been a tiny part of your yellowstone/jackson hole experience.. i just love wildlife!! i shall be stalking your blog to keep up on your life ;)

    ReplyDelete